ACTIVITIES/ACHIEVEMENTS IN THE YEAR 2020
There are currently thirty (30) Warriors (Sickle Cell Disorder Patients) in the family.
- Free medical consultation to all Warriors throughout the year.
- Free HLA TYPING in collaboration with Cure2Children Foundation and Sankalp Indian Foundations.
- Blood Donation Drive: March, July, and December. Blood donated to the Lagos State Blood Transfusion Services.
- Attended a Conference on blood donation organized by the Lagos State Blood Transfusion Services.
- Preparing 3 children for Free BMT in collaboration with Cure2Children Foundation and Sankalp Indian Foundations.
- We have commenced the process of registering our clinic (AVO ERI CLINIC) with HEFAMAA. The clinic will enhance our capacity in terms of manpower and equipment to cater to the needs of warriors and others.